Best's Statement File - Solvency II
For more information, a demonstration or to order:
Europe & MENA:
+44 20 7397 0292
U.S. & Asia-Pacific:
+1 (908) 439-2200, ext. 5311
Access the new Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) Filings (click image to enlarge).
Largest 25 Non-Life Companies - Combined Ratio By Line of Business 2016 & 2017. (click image to enlarge).
Change in SCR Ratio for Largest 20 Non-Life Direct Insurers. (click image to enlarge).
SCR Ratio - Early 2017 Filers. (click image to enlarge).
SCR Ratio for Direct Line Group Companies. (click image to enlarge).
Average SCR Ratio by Country. (click image to enlarge).
SCR Risk Breakdown. (click image to enlarge).
Investments by Class of Asset. (click image to enlarge).
Non-Life Combined Ratio. (click image to enlarge).
Germany Non-Life Technical Reserves by Line of Business. (click image to enlarge).
SCR Ratio Distribution by Model Type and Business Type. (click image to enlarge).
Average SCR Ratio by Country and Business Type. (click image to enlarge).
Effect of Long-Term Guarantee & Transitional Measures - European Groups. (click image to enlarge).
Europe's Solvency II regulations and public Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) provide, for the first time, a standardized reporting format offering greater insight into the European market and its insurers and reinsurers.
Best's Statement File - Solvency II is the new and essential information resource for European counterparty credit risk analysis, strategic planning, and investment and M&A analysis. It's a perfect partner to Best's Statement File - Global.
Europe's Largest 30 Groups - Change in SCR Ratio.
Access the Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) Filings made public under the new European Solvency II regulations for up to 3,500 European insurers and reinsurers.
Export and analyze the data for:
Solvency II capital requirements and ratios
Line of business premiums, claims and expenses
Technical provisions by line of business
- Analyze the premiums, claims and expenses for the top five countries in which each European insurer generates business.
Review the text report accompanying the SFCR filings.
Search for data with the query builder, then generate custom reports including your own data and ratios.
- Aggregate selected companies to create a single group company, country total or benchmark record and evaluate mergers.
- Identify insurers and analyze groups with immediate and ultimate parent data, based on A.M. Best's analysis of corporate structures and ownership.
- Research and analyze companies, competitors, peers and markets with the latest data.
- Enjoy product access through BestLink online and BestLink for Excel.
Your purchase includes:
- Access to the first year of data for the new Solvency II SFCR filings
- Data for all cells of all forms of the annual Quantitative Reporting Template (QRT)
- PDFs of source SFCR filings, including text submission
- Detailed line of business data, including technical provisions plus country of business data
- Solvency ratios; Solvency and Minimum Capital Requirement data
- Total Claims Paid Loss Development Triangulations
- Access to ongoing system, reports and interface developments as they are released
Customizable report generator to create your own reports, data items and ratios
Pre-formatted reports including Balance Sheet, Investment Allocation, Portfolio Mix, Own Funds, SCR & MCR, Underwriting by Line of Business and Country, and Ratio Reports
Corporate structure and data structure
Current and historical Best's Financial Strength Ratings and Best's Issuer Credit Ratings
Mergers and acquisitions database
Phone orders: In the U.S., Bermuda and the Caribbean, call +1 (908) 439-2200, ext. 5311. In Europe, Canada, Africa, Asia and Australia, call +44 20 7397 0290.
Multi-user inquiries, including organization-wide access: +1 (908) 439-2200 ext. 5311.