Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit - Property/Casualty - United States
To order by phone:
(908) 439-2200 ext. 5311
View the underlying
Create standard reports in
BestLink® for Excel.®
Uncover the true costs of providing insurance: Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit shows you property/casualty insurers' expenses in more than 30 lines of business, with data from thousands of companies' annual statements.
Use this product to:
- Research insurer expenses and expense ratios.
- Perform 11-year trend analysis.
- Access the latest financial data online with BestLink without having to install any software.
- Analyze specific data by generating reports based on various combinations of companies and data fields.
- Retrieve standard and value-added A.M. Best data from preformatted lists.
- Integrate the latest financial and rating data directly into your custom research projects using BestLink for Excel, which pulls online data directly into Excel spreadsheets.
- Determine a company's top lines of business based on the measurement of your choice, such as Direct Premiums Written.
Your purchase includes:
- A CD-ROM containing 11 years of insurance expense experience data for more than 3,700 P/C companies, plus 300 financial data fields and 70 general information fields
- BestLink, which gives you direct online access to the latest financial and rating data via your Web browser
- Expense results in more than 30 lines of business
- Data from Part I (Allocation to Expense Groups), Part II (Business Net of Reinsurance) and Part III (Direct Business Written)
- Precalculated A.M. Best loss and expense ratios, including by-line loss, loss-adjustment expense experience and by-line profitability
- The following online reports:
- Five-Year By-Line Pure Loss Experience Studies
- 11-Year By-Line Underwriting Experience Reports
- Company Profile Reports
- BestLink for Excel which lets you download the latest online financial data via Excel
- Online statement pages that open in Excel
- Easy-to-use software that lets you create reports and export them into Excel
- Best's Review, A.M. Best's award-winning monthly magazine, at all news service levels.
- BestAlert Service, A.M. Best's company-tracking and e-mail notification system, which lets you monitor the latest news, ratings and reports for companies you select, at all news service levels.
Year First Published: 1992
Published: Second quarter with regular flows throughout the year
Years of Data Included: Eleven
Entries: Approximately 3,700
Phone orders: (908) 439-2200 ext. 5311 (Corporate Sales)
Multi-seat inquiries, including organization-wide access: (908) 439-2200 ext. 5311 (Corporate Sales)
Need additional data? Contact A.M. Best's Custom Data Services team for your special needs. With access to decades of filings, historical rating information and the ability to aggregate financial information by a variety of criteria, a solution is only a phone call away. (908) 439-2200 ext. 5383.
A.M. Best Data: Clean. Complete. Accurate.
- No data provider can equal the accuracy, scope or value of information from A.M. Best. We collect quarterly and annual statement data from more than 6,000 companies -- Property/Casualty and Life/Health companies, HMOs, alternative market entities and others -- and perform exhaustive tests and cross-checks for accuracy.
- Historical information is presented in 'as is' format, meaning it reflects today's ownership structures. Each company is identified in a way that allows us to track its development through changes in ownership or structure.
- Financial information for groups and major industry segments are presented in consolidated format, information that is not available elsewhere.
- Many of our publications include qualitative analysis of insurance company and industry performance, as well as unique, value-added indicators such as Best's Ratings and Profitability, Leverage and Liquidity ratios.
Site Map: Products & Services
A.M. Best's Publications & Services Catalog (PDF format: 3 meg)