Best's Executive Summary Report
(Financial Overview): Single Company Reports
See financial results
over multiple years.
To order by phone:
(908) 439-2200 ext. 5742
Reports are in
easy-to-read graph format.
Gain insight that translates into sound business development strategies: Best's Executive Summary Reports (Financial Overview: Single Company Reports give you five years of critical financial data on individual property/casualty and life/health insurers.
Use these reports to:
- Get a bottom-line look at key performance indicators for companies you need to track. You'll get a well-grounded understanding of the fundamentals of financial strength.
- Monitor current conditions and long-term trends. The information is presented in easy-to-read graphs and tables, helping you spot trends quickly.
Your purchase includes:
- A five-year online report, providing financial data on one company you select, which can be exported, printed or downloaded within 14 days from the date of purchase
- Best's Credit Ratings and Financial Size Category designations for P/C or L/H companies or P/C groups
- Statutory data for pretax operating income, net income, total admitted assets, liabilities and surplus and more
- Direct premiums written by top states or lines of business, liquidity analysis, profitability analysis, balance sheet totals
- Income statement, capitalization analysis, ceded reinsurance analysis, bond portfolio comparison and loss reserve analysis (P/C), insurance in force (L/H)
Price: $98 (U.S.)
Phone orders: (908) 439-2200 ext. 5742 (Customer Service)