BestESP Services - United States
To order by phone:
(908) 439-2200, ext. 5339
"With A.M. Best software I was
able to complete the quarterly
NAIC reports in half the time it
used to take me! Data entry and
data imports were easy; the
validations process gave me the
comfort that my data was
accurate; Technical Support
answered any questions literally
within minutes and my Account
Representative was the best!
I almost can't wait to start on
the second quarter reporting."
-- BestESP Services - US
View a brochure about this product.
BestESP Services - US is a Microsoft Windows-based downloadable software package that allows you to prepare, print and file quarterly and annual statements and RBC reports that comply with all NAIC and New York state regulatory requirements. Create compact and reliable files, including PDF files, and submit them without having to purchase another software package. You can run data validations and review the results prior to filing so your statements are error-free from the start.
- Downloadable Installation - The complete setup for BestESP Services - US is available online.
Data Migration - Migrate data into your current-year configuration with options that incorporate prior-year supplemental interrogatory responses, page settings, and multi-user page and process access at the touch of a button.
Schedule P Generator - Use this alternative method to enter information by line of business and generate statement data for a set of associated pages.
- Multiple Page Data Entry - View multiple pages concurrently and update them individually.
State Page Generator - Provide information for all states on one entry interface and then generate collected data for each individual state page and state-type pages.
Pre-Submission Status Report - Monitor the progress of your statement completion with this report, which contains an overview of the NAIC submission requirements and an analysis of your statement for potential discrepancies and recommendations for the corrections.
Statement Reconciliation - Perform statement-wide reconciliations of data and optimizing calculations, incorporate write-in overflow amounts and save the results, and process each page in the preferred order of completion.
Advanced Validations - Run advanced NAIC and A.M. Best validations to verify your statement is complete and correct before submission. Validations are retained and results are saved incrementally. Validations open in a separate window, allowing for side-by-side viewing.
Worksheet Page Data Transfer Form - Multiple rows and columns of worksheet page data can be incorporated from an external source using standard copy and paste keystrokes.
- Integration of RBC Reports - RBC report components are integrated with the annual statements during setup.
Your Purchase Includes:
- A downloadable version of the software available from the BestESP Support Center, that includes the statements and supplements you've ordered; choose from P/C, L/H, Health, Title Company, Separate Accounts and New York Supplement
- Also available: A.M. Best's Risk-Based Capital (RBC) filing software, which works in conjunction with BestESP Services - US to satisfy this NAIC requirement. A.M. Best is also licensed to offer the NAIC RBC Forecasting Kit. Call for details.
- Online support and e-mail notifications of software enhancements and the latest submission information
- Access to the BestESP Support Center
- A one-year subscription to Best's Review -- Digital
Year First Published: 1986
Publication Cycle: Dec./Jan. (Annual & RBC); March (Quarterly); Dec. (NY Supplement)
Pricing: Call for pricing
Phone orders: (908) 439-2200, ext. 5339 (Business Development)