12 issues a year
of the industry's
To order by phone:
(800) 424-2378 or
(908) 439-2200, ext. 5742
(Customer Service), or
+44 (0)20 7397 0290
Subscribers can also access
the interactive digital edition
of Best's Review.
Best's Review, the insurance industry's premier news magazine, contains insightful, award-winning coverage of the worldwide insurance industry, giving you the information you need to make informed decisions about your business and career.
Each issue of Best's Review delivers:
- Insight into Reinsurance/Capital Markets trends, plus the latest capital-market opportunities.
- Technology articles that explore IT spending and the latest software, hardware and Internet capabilities.
- Asset Management articles addressing trends in L/H and P/C insurers' investment strategies.
- Property/Casualty features focusing on loss and risk management, selling, underwriting, alternative markets and more.
- Life issues, including changes in variable and fixed annuities, life insurance, disability, long-term care and equity-indexed products.
- Agent/Broker coverage on recruiting, mentoring, agency management and strategy and carrier training and support..
- Regulatory/Law news, with comprehensive coverage of regulation, legislation and litigation affecting the industry.
- Exclusive A.M. Best lists and rankings, plus professional designattions, top global insurance brokers and more..
Only Best's Review covers the global insurance industry from every direction. Our professional journalists provide articles that explore the most recent and compelling industry trends and developments. Best's Review has won more than 60 awards for excellence in editorial and graphic design from such organizations as the American Society of Business Publication Editors and the Trade, Association and Business Publications International organization.
Best's Review is also available online as Best's Review -- Digital. The digital edition is a replica of the print magazine, enhanced with interactive features and links to audio and video interviews; webinars; featured insurers; companies in the Best's Credit Rating Actions section; advertisers and more.
Your subscription to the print and digital editions Includes:
Year First Published: 1900
Years of Data Included: Archived articles dating back to 2000
Contains Best's Credit Rating Actions: Yes
Price: $65 (one year); $16 (single copy)
U.S. Delivery Charges (single copy): $5.95
ISSN: 1527-5914 (print); 2161-282X (online)
Phone orders: (800) 424-2378 or (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742 (Customer Service),
+44 (0)20 7397 0290 (Europe)