To order by phone:
For a demonstration or evaluation:
Watch a video about Best's State Rate Filings.
View complete filings.
Search for complete filings and filing summaries.
Compare companies and monitor property/casualty filings with ease: Best's State Rate Filings gives you access to policy rate, rule and form changes, loss cost information and new programs for thousands of insurers -- with complete filings included at no additional charge for all states, dating back to 2008.
Financial Reports which include selected data for U.S. Property/Casualty insurance companies from Best's State/Line, Best's Schedule P and Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit have been added to Best's State Rate Filings.
- Market Share Reports - Create One-Year Premium and Loss Studies for U.S. Property/Casualty companies writing business in the states and lines of your choice.
- Standard Reports - Select a Property/Casualty company in the U.S. and create any of the following reports. Key financial data, Best's Credit Ratings, and top states and lines of business are included to expand your analysis:
- Overview of Net Premiums Written, Direct Premiums Earned and Expenses by State/Line
- Part 2, History of Incurred Net Losses and Defense and Cost Containment Expenses by State/Line
- Part 3, History of Cumulative Paid Net Losses and Defense and Cost Containment Expenses Reported
- Part 4, History of Bulk Insured But Not Reported Reserves on Net Losses and Defense and Cost Containment Expenses Reported
- Part 5, Section 1, History of Claims (Direct and Assumed): Closed with Loss Payments
- Part 5, Section 2, History of Claims (Direct and Assumed): Outstanding
- Part 5, Section 3, History of Claims (Direct and Assumed): ReportedBest's State Rate Filings now includes complete filings for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Call for pricing.
Phone orders, including multi-user and enterprise-wide access: (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742
Year First Published: 1975
If you are interested in purchasing an individual rate filing or for a subscription that includes unlimited access to all filings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.