Best's Rating Reports
To order by phone:
(908) 439-2200 ext. 5117
Best's Rating Reports document A.M. Best Rating Services’ opinion of your company’s financial strength and operating performance. Your company’s report presents a credible performance evaluation based on A.M. Best’s unbiased independent research.
These reports are ideal for:
Documenting your company’s stability to policyholders, potential clients and investors
Recruiting agents and brokers
Fostering confidence among stockholders and employees
- Closing a pending contract
- Maintaining current business
Displaying on your company’s website (online reports only)
Trade show displays
Sales and training materials
Who can order Best's Rating Reports?
Your company’s Best’s Credit Report contains A.M. Best’s most recent qualitative and quantitative analysis:
- Best’s Financial Strength Rating with Outlook/Implication
- Best’s Issuer Credit Rating with Outlook/Implication
- Last Five Rating Events
- Rating Rationale, including:
- Balance Sheet Strength
- Operating Performance
- Business Profile
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Rating Drivers
- Financial Statements (Assets; Liabilities & Surplus)
- Company History
- Company Management, including Officers and Directors
- And more—all analytical content is included
Large and Mid-Size reports are also available with preselected sections from the Best’s Credit Report.
All reports are available in PDF or print, and include a BestMark or Anniversary BestMark displaying your company’s Best’s Financial Strength Rating (if applicable).
Your purchase includes:
Call for pricing: (908) 439-2200, ext. 5117
Note: Order of content, design of reports and other image are subject to change.