Best's Rating Reports
To order by phone:
(908) 439-2200 ext. 5117
Best's Rating Reports document AM Best Rating Services’ opinion of your company’s financial strength and operating performance. Your company’s report presents a credible performance evaluation based on AM Best’s unbiased independent research.
These reports are ideal for:
Documenting your company’s stability to policyholders, potential clients and investors
Displaying on your company’s website (online reports only)
Recruiting agents and brokers
Fostering confidence among stockholders and employees
- Closing a pending contract
- Maintaining current business
Trade show displays
Sales and training materials
Who can order Best's Rating Reports?
Your company’s Best’s Credit Report contains AM Best’s most recent qualitative and quantitative analysis:
- Best’s Financial Strength Rating with Outlook/Implication
- Best’s Issuer Credit Rating with Outlook/Implication
- Last Five Rating Events
- Rating Rationale, including:
- Balance Sheet Strength
- Operating Performance
- Business Profile
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Rating Drivers
- Financial Statements (Assets; Liabilities & Surplus)
- Company History
- Company Management, including Officers and Directors
- And more—all analytical content is included
Large and Mid-Size reports are also available with preselected sections from the Best’s Credit Report.
All reports are available in PDF or print, and include a BestMark or Anniversary BestMark displaying your company’s Best’s Financial Strength Rating (if applicable).
Your purchase includes:
Call for pricing: (908) 439-2200, ext. 5117
Note: Order of content, design of reports and other image are subject to change.