Best's Key Rating Guide
Property/Casualty - U.S. & Canada and Life/Health - U.S. & Canada
Designed with the insurance broker/agent in mind, Best’s Key Rating Guide offers five years of ratings and key financial figures for insurance companies and HMOs.
Become an instant expert:
- Confirm the creditworthiness of companies whose policies you recommend to clients.
- Monitor Best’s Credit Ratings, a recognized indicator for insurer financial strength.
- Receive email alerts about rating changes for the companies you track.
- Analyze insurers’ performance trends.
- Compare companies’ financial results and ratios.
- Determine which companies are licensed to do business in which states.
- Create custom reports for presentations.
Your purchase includes:
- Twelve months of online access to ratings and five years of annual financial data on property/casualty or life/health companies operating in the US and Canada:
- Five most recent Best’s Financial Strength Rating and Best’s Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating events
- Five years of key metrics:
- Balance Sheet
- Leverage, liquidity, profitability and loss reserves tests
- States and lines of business
- General company information
- Personalized reports displaying selected data and company information
- US financial rankings by admitted assets, net premiums written, gross premiums written and policyholders’ surplus
- Corporate structures and guaranty fund provisions by state, along with other state/territory and corporate resources
- Company tracking via BestAlert®
- Optional printed reference
- One-year subscription to Best’s Review® magazine, offering access to the BestDay® e-newsletter
View product information in brochure format.
*Property/Casualty and Life/Health editions sold separately.