Electronic statement preparation for US quarterly and annual statutory and risk-based capital filings
BestESP allows you to prepare, print and file quarterly and annual statements and risk-based capital (RBC) reports that comply with all NAIC and New York state regulatory requirements. Create and submit compact and reliable files (including PDF files). Run data validations and view the results before filing.
Incorporate External Documents: Add external documents (PDF, JPG, DOCX, etc.) for Schedule Y, Actuarial Opinion, MD&A and similar pages.
- Notes to Financial Statements: Automatically tag electronic notes to the "Notes to Financial Statements" page.
- State Page Generator: Provide information for all states in one entry interface and generate data for each individual state page and state-type pages.
- Pre-Submission Status Report: Monitor the progress of your statement completion with this report, which contains an overview of the NAIC submission requirements and an analysis of your statement for potential discrepancies, and offers recommendations for corrections.
- Validations: Run NAIC and AM Best validations to verify your statement is complete and correct before submission.
- Data Transfer Forms: Incorporate data from an external source using a template that allows for easy copying and pasting.
- Data Migration: Existing customers can migrate data into their current-year configuration with options that incorporate prior-year company information, supplemental interrogatory responses, page settings and multi-user page and process access.
Your purchase includes:
A downloadable installation that includes the statements and supplements you select -- choose from P/C, L/H, Health, Title, Separate Accounts, New York Supplement and Risk-Based Capital (RBC)
Call for pricing and to order: (908) 439-2200, ext. 5339