Corporate Announcements and Events
2014 Annual Financial Data Now Available
2014 annual financial data for insurers that have completed their filings to date is now available online via BestLink in the following databases:
- Best's Statement File – P/C, US
- Best's Statement File – L/H, US
- Best's Schedule P
- Best's Insurance Reports – Online – P/C, US
- Best's Insurance Reports – Online – L/H, US
- Best's State/Line (Property/Casualty Lines), US
- Best's State/Line (Life Lines) - L/H, US
- Best's State/Line (Accident & Health Lines) - L/H, US
- Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit - P/C, US
- Best's Statement File - Health, US
- Best's State/Line (Health Lines) - Health, US
- Best's Statement File - Separate Accounts, US
- Best's Insurance Reports - Health, US
- Best's Insurance Reports - Online - Non-US
- Best's Statement File - Global
- Best's Schedule D
Insurance Law Podcast Examines Michigan's No-Fault Law and Catastrophic Automobile Accidents
The latest episode of the Insurance Law Podcast discusses the state's personal injury protection and no-fault law related to automobile accidents.
Advertising Opportunities in Best's Review
In May, Best's Review will examine how technology is changing insurance processes and business models. Place your message alongside timely content and acquaint the industry with your company's expertise. Contact us today — the advertising deadline is April 1.
In June, Best's Review will publish the World Catastrophes Map in print and online versions. Your company's logo appears in both versions for premium, high-profile visibility. Contact us today — the advertising deadline is April 15.
New Complete Rate Filings Available for Alaska
Best's State Rate Filings now includes complete filings for the state of Alaska.
Sign up for our free webinars
A.M. Best will present a webinar titled "A.M. Best Panel Reviews Capital Model Developments" on Wednesday, April 8 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A panel of senior members of A.M. Best's Rating Division will provide updates and detail expected developments as the agency moves to upgrade its capital model, known as Best's Capital Adequacy Ratio. Presenters for the one-hour session include Senior Vice President Matthew Mosher, Vice President Thomas Mount and Assistant Vice President George Hansen.
Best's Review editors will host a webinar titled "What Insurance and Athletics Professionals Should Know About Concussions" on Tuesday, April 21 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time. A panel of legal, medical and insurance professionals will examine how concussions are changing the way high school, college and amateur sports are being looked at, coached and insured. Topics will include the legal landscape for head injuries, how to mitigate the incidence of head trauma and how risk managers should be addressing the problem. This webinar is sponsored by Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group.